Working at Syndeo involves developing leading-edge AI and messaging technologies across our innovative cloud-based platform. We are a young company with a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of dedicated specialists. Working with us presents a unique opportunity compared to the dull, over populated and unexciting software houses. It won’t be just a job, but a great chance to enhance your career and learning opportunities. We are growing fast and our customers include some of the best-known names in the property, debt management and financial services sectors in the UK and US. We are always on the look out first rate individuals to slot into our passionate team. Come join us!
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE
- Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
2-5 years’ post graduate experience
As a Solution Implementation Consultant with Syndeo you will be working with forward thinking businesses and helping them implement our solutions.
The role is broad which makes it tough to describe but it is likely to include: participation in customer workshops to design outcomes using our products and other software products; application of best practices regarding user interface design; delivering customer training courses; installation, troubleshooting, and support of the Syndeo products; creating and executing test scripts for outcomes and other logic; and user acceptance testing support.
You will be working directly with our customers and must have superb interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines. A team player you must be highly motivated and confident with a flexible attitude.
Your style is to get things done with minimum friction, and to respond rapidly when called on. You must be a logical thinker, meticulous and professional. The kind of person we are looking for will have:
- Degree with an IT element OR an aptitude for computing.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing role.
- Understanding of solutions deployment and operation as well as functionality.
- Awareness of business environments into which solutions have been delivered.
- The ability to balance project demands with those of the wider organisation and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of technical and commercial demands.
- Any previous experience in the below areas will be highly advantageous in ensuring you get the opportunity to chat to us in more detail:
- Digital communication and contact centre technology
- Artifical intelligence and Machine Learning
- Chatbot platforms (including Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex)
- Process flow development
- Customer/User experience design
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you this might just be the job for you, please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a CV. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE